CoVid19CORONA VIRUS guidelines
We ensure that your information is secure and private. We fully adhere to the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
STROLL BUDDY B.V.
Corona Virus Decease 2019
Last updated: May 06, 2020
Guideline brief & purpose
These guidelines include the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. You are kindly requested to follow all these guidelines diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe stroll experience in this unique and unprecedented environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines are susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
These guidelines apply to all Stroller and Stroll Buddies whilst strolling. We strongly recommend to read through this action plan, to ensure we collectively and uniformly respond to this challenge.
Here, we outline the required actions Stroller and Stroll Buddies should take to protect themselves from a potential coronavirus infection.
- Follow any laws, policies and guidelines legislated in your own jurisdiction. These may differ from country-to-country or state-to-state. Keep yourself informed.
- If you have any cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, then do not go on a Stroll. Get tested for coronavirus ASAP if testing is available in your area.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to Strolling only after you’ve fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
- If you have recently returned from areas with a high number of COVID-19 cases (based on CDC announcements), we’ll ask you to not to stroll either as a Stroller or Stroll Buddy for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected yourself, we’ll ask you to not to stroll either as a Stroller or Stroll Buddy for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you need to provide care to a family member infected by COVID-19, we’ll ask you to not to stroll either as a Stroller or Stroll Buddy for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you return from travel, we’ll ask you to not to stroll either as a Stroller or Stroll Buddy for a minimum of 14 days.
- In-person meetings should be done virtually where possible.
General hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with others and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting testing).
These guidelines are not exhaustive and should be read in conjunction with advice you get at your local level.