STROLL BUDDY B.V.
Last updated: May 21, 2019
We ensure that your information is secure and private. We fully adhere to the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Stroll Buddy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Stroll Buddy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 25, 2020
What we collect
We may collect the following information through our forms:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as zip/postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We acquire this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to inform you about Stroll Buddy, our services, or the latest developments.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about third parties’ products and services, new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us by using the form you will find below ‘PRIVACY FEEDBACK FORM’
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you and request for this information to be corrected or deleted. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send us an email using the form you will find below ‘PRIVACY FEEDBACK FORM’.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible using the form you will find below ‘PRIVACY FEEDBACK FORM’. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.